The Manchester Document is nothing less than an Al Qaeda cell member manual. It begins with instruction in the Jihadist ideology and continues to recruitment, forgery & counterfeiting, apartments & hiding places, secure communication & transportation, military training, cell structure, security plans, espionage, open-source and covert information gathering, recruitment of agents, and resisting imprisonment. It was located by the Manchester (England) Metropolitan Police during a search of an al Qaeda member’s home. The manual was found in a computer file described as “the military series” related to the “Declaration of Jihad.” The manual was translated into English and was used at the embassy bombing trial in New York. It begins like this.
In the name of Allah, the merciful and compassionate
To those champions who avowed the truth day and night……And wrote with their blood and sufferings these phrases…
The confrontation that we are calling for with the apostate regimes does not know Socratic debates…, Platonic ideals…, nor Aristotelian diplomacy. But it knows the dialogue of bullets, the ideals of assassination, bombing, and destruction, and the diplomacy of the cannon and machine-gun.
… Islamic governments have never and will never be established through peaceful solutions and cooperative councils. They are established as they [always] have been
by pen and gun
by word and bullet
by tongue and teeth
And it continues here.
The tactics described in the chapter on imprisonment may sound familiar, because they are exactly the tactics that have been used by Jihadist prisoners in Guantanamo and other prisons, including Saddam Hussein and all the prisoners who have gotten such traction with their complaints in the stupid media.
IF AN INDICTMENT IS ISSUED AND THE TRIAL, BEGINS, THE BROTHER HAS TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:
- At the beginning of the trial, once more the brothers must insist on proving that torture was inflicted on them by State Security [investigators] before the judge.
- Complain [to the court] of mistreatment while in prison.
- Make arrangements for the brother’s defense with the attorney, whether he was retained by the brother’s family or court-appointed.
- The brother has to do his best to know the names of the state security officers, who participated in his torture and mention their names to the judge. [These names may be obtained from brothers who had to deal with those officers in previous cases.]
- Some brothers may tell and may be lured by the state security investigators to testify against the brothers [i.e. affirmation witness], either by not keeping them together in the same prison during the trials, or by letting them talk to the media. In this case,they have to be treated gently, and should be offered good advice, good treatment, and pray that God may guide them.
- During the trial, the court has to be notified of any mistreatment of the brothers inside the prison.
- It is possible to resort to a hunger strike, but it is a tactic that caneither succeed or fail.
- Take advantage of visits to communicate with brothers outside prison and exchange information that may be helpful to them in their work outside prison [according to what occurred during the investigations]. The importance of mastering the art of hiding messages is self evident here.
- When the brothers are transported from and to the prison [on their way to the court] they should shout Islamic slogans out loud from inside the prison cars to impress upon the people and their family the need to support Islam.
- Inside the prison, the brother should not accept any work that may belittle or demean him or his brothers, such as the cleaning of the prison bathrooms or hallways.
- The brothers should create an Islamic program for themselves inside the prison, as well as recreational and educational ones, etc.
- The brother in prison should be a role model in selflessness. Brothers should also pay attention to each others needs and should help each other and unite vis a vis the prison officers.
- The brothers must take advantage of their presence in prison for obeying and worshiping [God] and memorizing the Qora’an, etc. This is in addition to all guidelines and procedures that were contained in the lesson on interrogation and investigation. Lastly, each of us has to understand that we don’t achieve victory against our enemies through these actions and security procedures. Rather, victory is achieved by obeying Almighty and Glorious God and because of their many sins. Every brother has to be careful so as not to commit sins and everyone of us has to do his best in obeying Almighty God, Who said in his Holy Book: “We will, without doubt. help Our messengers and those who believe (both) in this world’s life and the one Day when the Witnesses will stand forth.”
May God guide us.
May the True God guide us of the West in the Counterjihad against the Jihadists’ nihilist, gnostic, satanic evil. The jihadists’ weaknesses are apparent from the things they caution against, and from the things they require. A good way to start is by always doing the opposite.