Open Post and Open Trackbacks on this most unique of dates, February 29.
Suggested topic: What would make you leap?
- Rosemary’s Thoughts // Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 00:40
Charles Taylor: Witness in hiding after threatsToday I have received news that the trial being held in the Hague is causing angst among its witnesses. One in particular, Varmuyan Sherif, has been threatened for testifying against his boss, Charles Taylor, ex-president of Liberia, is suspected ……
- Rosemary’s Thoughts // Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 20:23
Open Trackbacks, Linkfest, and YouThere seems to be glitch in the system…In the meantime, please use the frontpage of Linkfest to locate the posts you want to link to today. You can get the name of the blog…title of…post…then go to the post for the trackback URL itself …
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 14:06
Taliban Tells Newsweek They Knew Prince Harry wasNewsweek is reporting that a Taliban commander gave them a call the other day to let them know that they knew Prince Harry was in Afghanistan all along. Naner- naner-naner!
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 14:47
Michelle Obama to Poor Working Women: Don’t Cry FoMichelle Obama relates to the little people. No. Really. She does.
- Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 16:18
20 year AnniversaryTwenty years ago I left New Jersey at the worldly age of 24 and headed for a new life in Orange, TX. I had no idea how different things would be in the swampy backwoods of Southeast Texas.
- It’s 3am, And Something Is Happening In The World — Pirate’s Cove // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 16:29
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 20:39
The US Postal Service is Offering New Flat Rate BoIt figures this would come out after my son is out of Baghdad, but he s still in Germany so I ll still take advantage of this!The USPS is supporting the troops. They have put out a larger flat rate box and are offering it for shipment to military…
- Rhymes With Right // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 20:39
Clinton Surrogate Denigrates McCain’s Service, POW ExperienceShe said WHAT? Un-FRIGGING-believable! Steinem raised McCain s Vietnam imprisonment as she sought to highlight an alleged gender-based media bias against Clinton. Suppose John McCain had been Joan McCain and Joan McCain had got captured, shot down and…
- Woman Honor Thyself // Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 22:44
IsraeL: Fight AlreadY Wouldya?The Department of Homeland Dhimmitude can hardly protect us here in the States.
- The Pink Flamingo // Monday, March 3, 2008 at 00:30
The Coming War in Columbia?ALL THE LITTLE MARXISTS?I’ve been out of touch these past two days, stuck with CNN, where Barack Obama is already POTUS, choosing his cabinet, ending global warming and cementing world peace. I have no earthly what he is going to do for an enco…
- Right Voices » Blog Archive » Um..Obama..Rockefeller Voted For The War AND Gave A Speech In Favor Of Invasion // Monday, March 3, 2008 at 08:18
- Big Dogs Weblog // Monday, March 3, 2008 at 08:42
Child Beheaded, Wonder What the Attacker’s Religions Is?A man walked into a supermarket in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, picked up a 15 month old child and cut the boy’s head off with a knife. Shoppers watched in horror as the man raised the boy and hacked through his throat until his head came off. The man …
- Stuck On Stupid // Monday, March 3, 2008 at 13:42
John McCain The Republicrat?
- Woman Honor Thyself // Monday, March 3, 2008 at 22:12
Creative WritinGSome people are naturally gifted and creative writers……you can just taste it and you hang on their every word…don’t you..well don’t you? (hint hint)
- Leaning Straight Up // Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 03:33
LSU Back on line – sick leave round upHi Readers. I write to you from my death bed (cough cough)…(sniff hack)…(snort)OK, not so bad as all that. A pesky cold and some back problems has really kept me low, but I am back to work tomorrow and back to writing tonight…
- The World According To Carl // Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 11:21
- Woman Honor Thyself // Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 16:34
Geert Wilders: ChampioN of ChampionSI admit it. I’m in love with another man.
And my husband doesn’t mind one bit.
- Leaning Straight Up // Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 02:39
The Marine-Puppy Story: Cruel Bastard or Cruel Hoax? Plus: The local connectionThis has gone viral and its not pretty. Viewer beware.http://youtube.com/watch?v=rqvFNaWHdz0Watch on your own time, I won’t post it. Now, speculation is ripe with theories it is a hoax, that the puppy was already dead, th…
- Leaning Straight Up // Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 02:58
Hillary: In for the long haulPolls show she is winning in Texas, RI and Ohio, so tonight becomes a huge win for Hillary.Oh she is still trailing Obama, but her wins gave her some new found momentum and spirit. That, coupled with her insatiable lust for power and her ma…
- Leaning Straight Up // Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 03:11
BDS wins in VermontGod forbid we should question their patriotism, or suggest that such actions in a time of war send the wrong signal both to the troops and our enemies….Vt. towns approve Bush ‘indictment’Voters in two Vermont towns approved meas…
- Woman Honor Thyself // Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 12:32
Jewish teen tortured in SamE French town Ilan Halimi was killedSept 11th attacks on us by stinkin IzlamoNazis and Muzlims kill Jews in France for that?!
You do the Math.
- The Virtuous Republic // Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 19:29
Senator DeMint Introduces the “Complete the Fence Act”At least someone is trying. Senator DeMint introduced the “Complete the Fence Act” today.
While the legislation is too new to see what it entails, we already know what doesn’t work, such as a “virtual” fence and no fence a…
- Mexico drops out of 2008 Summer Olympics « nuke gingrich // Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 19:57
- Leaning Straight Up // Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 03:17
Clinton wants the Michigan and Florida Delegates: Time for a re-vote?When it comes to voters, elections and all the tricks in that trade, there is little to nothing I will not believe where Democrats are concerned.Whether it was Al Gore in Florida crying “Every Vote (for me) must count” to Christine Gregiore who…
- Leaning Straight Up // Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 03:54
The Obama-NAFTA Leak: Canada wants bloodOK, this does not make sense to me.Obama and Hillary are in a debate and NAFTA comes up as a topic. Hillary and Obama both agree that they would threaten to pull out of NAFTA unless the environmental labor standards were renegotiated….
- Leaning Straight Up // Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 04:06
Eco-idiot outrage: American Airlines had the audacity to fly a nearly empty plane!What a load of crap. The eco nuts are pissing and moaning that American Airlines flew a 777 airliner from the US to London, despite only having 5 people on it.Plane flies five passengers from US to LondonA major airline is un…
- Leaning Straight Up // Friday, March 7, 2008 at 03:42
Looking at the NYC Times Square bombingOK, in case you didn’t know, a small bomb was detonated in New York’s famed Times Square, just outside the door of a USMC recruiting office.Now, I admit when I heard this, my first inclination was similar to many of my blogging peers, that the …
- Attn Bloggers: Check Out BlogBackupOnline « nuke gingrich // Friday, March 7, 2008 at 20:32