After you read my Washington’s Birthday post, read these other fine posts that have been tracked back here. And trackback with your own best posts.
- Pirate’s Cove // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 07:16
Surrender Monkey Friday: Women Are Just Too Delicate
Hey, all you ladies the I know out there in the right-o-sphere and Real Life™, did you know you are frail members of the species who can barely get through the day? Basically weeping willows. Hot house flowers. So says Michelle Obama (h/t Hot …
- Calling BS on BO « nuke gingrich // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 10:19
- Right Voices » Blog Archive » Obama: Be Careful What You Proclaim About The Troops // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 21:05
- Right Truth // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 22:04
Iran Continues Nuclear Program, and moreThe IAEA confirms that Iran is testing technology that could give it the means to enrich uranium much faster in defiance of international demands that Tehran halt all sensitive nuclear activity or be hit with broader UN sanctions. The report
- 123beta // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 22:25
Breaking: Iraqis Held In Mexico On Their Way To U.S.Build the damn fence now!Two more Iraqis with false Bulgarian passports were detained by Mexican officials in Monterrey bringing the total to four this month.Following questioning, the pair admitted t…
- the so called me // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 22:43
Westcoast Baby Kimono Wrap GiveawayWestcoast Baby Giveaway
- Oblogatory Anecdotes // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 22:48
Weekend Open TrackbacksSend a trackback and get an easy link to your page that will help you acheive a higher TruthLaidBear and technorati Ranking.
- The Pink Flamingo // Friday, February 22, 2008 at 23:16
Barack Obama, The Ron Paul of the DNC!OBAMA BAD FOR DNC, PAUL BAD FOR RNCHarold Hutchinson picked up on something from last night’s Dem debate. (acid indigestion, probably). He refers us to AJ Strata (as usual) who has an interesting analysis of one of Obama’s military stat…
- The Pink Flamingo // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 00:31
Does FEC Chair David Mason Have A Grudge Against McCainFEC BIG MAC ATTACK “…after McCain won a series of early contests and the campaign found its financial footing, his lawyer wrote to the FEC requesting to back out of the program — which is permitted for candidates who have not yet received any fede…
- Leaning Straight Up // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 03:38
Taking a look at the Obama weapon story: What it says about him…
- Pirate’s Cove // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 08:46
Global Warming Today: Paul Krugman Demonizes EthanolNo, really, he does. Snort Worthy!
I’m almost never censored at the Times. However, I was told that I couldn’t use the lede I originally wrote for my column following the 2007 State of the Union address, in which Bush made ethanol the centerpiece o…
- The Uncooperative Blogger // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 14:03
- The Yankee Sailor – A U.S. Navy Sailor Blogs // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 16:38
- Blue Star Chronicles // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 21:15
A Different Kind of Diplomacy for Condi Rice in GhSecretary of State Condoleezza Rice, right, who is accompanying President Bush, not pictured, is embraced by Emmanuel Oti Boateng, a tribal leader, after being briefed on the USAID West Africa Trade Hub, Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2008, at the International…
- The Pink Flamingo // Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 21:15
Gypsies, Tramps & ThievesCRACK, COKE & EXTORTIONHere at The Pink Flamingo, I’ve never been shy about dealing with subjects that other more important blogs might hesitate to tackle. I guess the reason is I just don’t care. I’m going to say what I think and…
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:15
New York Times Executive Editor Bill Keller Had AfI m sure everyone has heard about the Old Grey Lady s hit piece on John McCain. If you haven t heard about it you haven t been on the internet or turned on your television today. It certainly got Michelle Obama s lack of pride in her country off the …
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:21
John McCain is a Supporter of IsraelJohn McCain is a supporter of Israel. He has consistently been a supporter of Israel.
WASHINGTON – A little while after the outbreak of the Second Lebanon War, a group of Israelis visited Senator John McCain in his office, armed with maps. Amo…
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:35
Obama Exposes His Ignorance of the MilitaryI cringed when I heard the clip of Obama trying to sound like he knew something about the military. I think that anyone who does know anything about the military was probably equally appalled or laughing.
- Newspaper Article Says that “Ridiculing gay men is hateful way to preach” « Wayward Fundamentalist Christian // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 03:13
- Cao’s Blog // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 05:40
Drew Carey’s Reason TVJust an example of what you’ll see over there. Cool stuff.
- Woman Honor Thyself // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 12:03
Jasmine Kranat: Are You JewisH?In the A-rab and Muzlim world, anti-Semitism is state supported.
If the UK, or any other misguided country wishes to embrace shh-arriah in any form, this is what they sanction.
- The Pink Flamingo // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 14:31
My Lenten Lessons (thus far)DO NOT WORRYI have learned to live by two specific things The Sermon on the Mount and The Praise Verses from Thessalonians. I believe so strongly Rejoice alwaysPray without ceasingIn everything give thanksthat I’ve even written a book about it,…
- Conservative Cat // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 14:47
02/24/08: Kate BeckinsaleThe most important thing about a female is not her looks or her brains, but whether or not she can beat the crap out of somebody….
- The World According To Carl // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 21:28
PhotoHunt 98: WoodenThe latest PhotoHunt category from tnchick.com is “Wooden” which can be interpreted as one sees fit. This week’s PhotoHunt is number 98 in the series and it inspired me to post some photographs from a trip I took last summer along U.S. Highway 98…
- Right Voices » Blog Archive » The FEC Is Not Legally Able To Process Your Request At This Time Mr. Dean // Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 23:08
- Woman Honor Thyself // Monday, February 25, 2008 at 22:15
GonE Skiing!Skiing is the only sport where you spend an arm and a leg to break an arm and a leg.
- Leaning Straight Up // Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 05:39
Hillary jumps the shark, Obama on Obama’s experience, Obama needs a fact checker and is the Chosen One in danger?Hillary’s campaign has finally admitted by deeds that is recognizes it is losing. Her campaign is slowly getting dirtier and dirtier, and her tactics nastier.
Clinton Campaign Starts 5-Point Attack on Obama
After struggling fo…
- Woman Honor Thyself // Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 17:17
Sderot: 15 SecondSBoooooooyah!
Betcha we could make a list of Hollywood “stars and starlets” that won’t be there eh?
- Blue Star Chronicles // Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 19:47
Military Defense Under Barack Obama in Under One MAnd people say that Barack Obama is never specific about what his plans are should he be elected President of the United States ::shudder::. He explains exactly what his plans are for our military defense systems in under one minute. He’s pretty spec…
- Blue Star Chronicles // Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 19:59
From Inside the McCain CampaignI have actually enjoyed reading the McCain Blogette. McCain s daughter, Meghan McCain, does a great job with the blog. This is her latest vlog. There s an explanation for the jumping. I hope you ll go by and check out her blog. It gives an interestin…