In a house full of folks with flu you need to have some good things to read. Trackback here with your good things.
- The Amboy Times // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 08:30Honor Killings: Sins of the FatherA chilling, seven page report from the London Times.In a suburban McDonald’s a father begged his wayward daughter to come home… so he and the men of her family could have her beaten, raped and murdered. Fearing violence, but moved
- Right Truth // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 11:36Dhimmitude
Earlier this month, the LAPD planned to have its counterterrorism bureau identify Muslim enclaves to determine which might be likely to become isolated and susceptible to “violent, ideologically based extremism.” Those plans were called “racial and …
- Chuck Adkins » Saturday Open Thread & Open Trackback // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 12:01[…] Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Allie is Wired, The World According to Carl, Blue Star Chronicles, Wolf Pangloss, The Yankee Sailor, and Gone Hollywood, thanks to Linkfest Haven […]
- Right Voices » Blog Archive » San Francisco Chronicle Headline: ‘Bush Death Watch: Countdown!’ // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 17:08[…] Wired, The World According to Carl, Pirate’s Cove, Blue Star Chronicles, The Pink Flamingo, Wolf Pangloss, Dumb Ox Daily News, and Church and State, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe. Bookmark to: Tags: […]
- Woman Honor Thyself // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 21:34Dr. Phil on: “Palestine”..HuH?Uh huh. “Cept for one lil thing.
It’s Dr. Phil who “Demonstrates the truly “Larger Problem”.
- Planck’s Constant // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 14:14The Right Questions to Ask Hillary Clinton
I’m not worried in the least that some automated system is listening to my conversations, why should the candidates? Except for a handful of Muslim extremists who despise the Patriot Act the rest of us have more important worries.
- Rhymes With Right // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 15:31Chavez Watch
Historical revisionist. International imperialist. Socialist dictator. All three apply to Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez based upon news in the last 24 hours. Let’s start with the first, most amusing, piece of news. History books record that Sim�n Bol�var, …
- Rhymes With Right // Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 15:39GOP: Party Of (Legal) Immigrants
The open borders crew that seeks to embrace border-jumping immigration criminals often denounces the GOP as “anti-immigrant” because most Republicans want to see our immigration laws enforced. Well, what do immigrants — legal ones, who followed the …
- The Pink Flamingo // Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 01:02In Ron Paul We Trust – Bring on the Scam!
A SCAM OR REAL WEIRD POLITICS? The only reason I am covering the whole Ron Paul Money Scam is because …
- Rosemary’s Thoughts // Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 08:10Another day, another open trackback
Our Churches need to wake up and get back to basics if they expect us to continue attending. There is evil out there, and if they will not address it? Then they would be better off tying a mulberry bush around their necks and jumping into the sea!
- Woman Honor Thyself // Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 10:14Another DaY Another Meme!
The following saved my Life at one point: Literally.
- The World According To Carl // Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 14:36[…] Cat, Nuke’s, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Faultline USA, Allie is Wired, Blue Star Chronicles, Wolf Pangloss, CORSARI D’ITALIA, High Desert Wanderer, Gone Hollywood, and The Yankee Sailor. Also thanks […]
- 123beta // Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 19:40November 28th Debate Watch Party
The audio webcast starts at 7:15 PM EST and will run through the debate with special guests providing commentary during the 3 commercial breaks. Consider this your invite…
- Blue Star Chronicles // Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 21:41 (edit)The World should give thanks for America
Every time we have an election my Beloved Curmudgeon says something to the effect that the rest of the world must look at us in wonder that we regularly transfer power peacefully. I guess we all have certain things our spouses say that we can predict…
- Blue Star Chronicles // Monday, November 19, 2007 at 00:16 (edit)A Battlefield Tour of Arab Jabour
I recently got an email from Ed Kirkpatrick. He contacted me because he had seen on my blog that my son is stationed on FOB Falcon. Ed�s son, Scott Kirkpatrick, had been stationed on the same FOB during the same time as my son. He asked me if my son …