Hsu does Hillary Clinton think she is? Now that the campaign corruption Hsu is on the other foot, what will Democrats do about it?
The puns are too good to let pass. The Hsu money scandal looks to be real.
- AJacksonian has a Google SourceWatch on Norman Hsu.
- Michelle Malkin: Hillary was warned about Hsu
- Flopping Aces: Only the Clintons
- Riehl World View: Hillary: It Ain’t Chinese Food, Hon!
- Don Surber: Hsu-less Joel
- Suitably Flip: Hsu’s Financing Source Revealed
- Liberty Pundit: Hillary knew about Hsu in June, but liberal media continues to offer excuses
- Jammie Wearing Fool: Another Hsu Drops on Mrs. Clinton
- Hot Air: Has the WSJ tracked down Hsu’s cash? Update: Was Hillary warned? Update: Hillary wants refunded donations to be re-donated
Most illuminating is the conflict between the Clinton campaign camp, who wants the donors of record to re-gift the money to her campaign after the dirty campaign cash has been laundered by being given back to them, and the investor who loaned Norman Hsu $40 million that is not likely to be repaid otherwise. It’s emblematic of the struggle between Clintonian socialism and free capitalism, albeit the kind practiced by a Woodstock leftover.