I think, therefore I blog.
Dear Velvet, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it, and I will pass it on right quick.
Here’s the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
I award the following bloggers with the “Thinking Blogger Award”
- Skarbutts, by RA Sprinkle. Incisive reasoning concerning fascism, communism, and other totalitarian systems.
- The Belmont Club, by Wretchard. The most elegant writer to come out of the blogosphere, and one of the clearest thinkers.
- Blame Bush, by Larry Chomstein. Satire that punches you right in the solar plexus and leaves you stunned and laughing.
- Fourth Rail, by Bill Roggio. You can read traditional news or watch the networks, or even Fox news, and you won’t know what the U.S. military’s strategy is. Or you can read everything Roggio writes and understand the Truth.
- The Captain’s Journal, by Herschel Smith. Deep thoughts on counter-insurgency and other topics military.
Technorati Tags: Thinking Blogger Awards